Q4 Desktop Launched in Europe with Global Investor Coverage
28 February 2017
By Jim Konz
I’m very excited about the launch of Q4 Desktop in Europe today. The product team has been working hard over the last six months to expand content and functionality in Q4 Desktop, and I couldn’t be happier to be bringing this innovative IR platform to the UK and European markets. Please read full press release here.
Feedback from early beta users of the platform in the UK and European markets has provided critical inputs to our product team, ensuring this version of the product is localized. It was important to us that Q4 Desktop truly fit the needs of these markets, rather than simply be a U.S.-product that happened to be sold in the UK or Europe.
Q4 Desktop now pulls exchange data from Euronext and Nasdaq OMX Nordic, which are fully accessible through Desktop’s natural language processing, ownership, and estimates functions.
With this launch, Q4 Desktop now provides complete coverage on more than 30,000 equities traded on global exchanges, along with with more than 233,000 global investor contacts plus over 300,000 global investment firm and fund profiles. Seamlessly integrated with our innovative workflow, CRM, and targeting features, clients are able to quickly and easily analyze, manage, and report on their investor relations programs.
Q4 Desktop: Going global with powerful features
Combined with our investor-focused website and webcasting analytics, Q4 Desktop is the only fully integrated system in the global IR market. Our integrated approach gives clients the ability to understand investor behaviour across their website, webcasts, and in the market — ultimately delivering unique insights on what investors are doing now and what they will do in the future.
Our vision in creating Q4 Desktop was to integrate our website, webcasting, and intelligence solutions into one, easy-to-use platform. When we did this, we also integrated powerful features such as live chat and collaborative CRM, all combined with artificial intelligence algorithms that provide real-time insights on institutional trading.
How Q4 Desktop powers IR teams
Today the product really is a one-stop hub for all IR tools and services needed to manage a successful IR program. A high-level list of features includes:
- Institutional quality insights on 30,000 equities trading on LSE, Euronext, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NYSE, NASDAQ and TSX, with additional coverage coming each month
- Innovative targeting and CRM functionality with more than 233,000 global investor contacts plus over 300,000 global investment firm and fund profiles, updated daily
- Complete integration of FactSet’s global broker level research and estimates database
- Natural language market commentary, market analysis, and stock performance drivers, from the Q4 Desktop dashboard
- Event calendar with global market coverage of all investor webcasts, presentations, and transcripts
- A broad range of functionality to quickly compare and analyze current and historical investor ownership and peer group trends, across global markets
- Investor website & webcasting analytics with institutional investor tracking fully integrated with all investor profiles and market analytics
We are always evolving the product to help automate investor relations workflow. Thank you so much to all of our clients and partners for helping us improve the product with every piece of feedback. We couldn’t keep disrupting IR without you!
Jim Konz is the vice-president of product management at Q4. Together with the product management and engineering teams, Jim is responsible for devising and executing the Q4 vision: releasing world-class products that make life easier for IROs.