Q4 is Hiring! – We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer
Are you an easy-going, enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for innovation?
Q4 Web Systems is looking for a team-player to become part of our Front-end development team!
We are a fast growing company, specializing in corporate website and social media applications, serving hundreds of international clients.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop front-end applications
- Recognizing and implementing UI/UX best practices; participate in IA development
- Keeping the company looking forward by championing new ideas and technology
- Working with team members to conceptualize and execute projects
- Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a re-usable code-base
- 3-5 years front-end development experience
- Expertise hand-coding HTML4/5, CSS2/3
- Proficiency using Photoshop
- Ability to write clean, efficient cross-browser compatible code without resorting to browser specific workarounds
- Passion for web-based technologies and emerging standards
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile site development
- Experience with application development for mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Experience with content management systems
**Candidate should be prepared to take a test on Programming / Scripting if applicable at the interview.**
- Be part of a fast-growing company that has doubled revenue growth for five straight years and provides solutions to clients like Nike, Loblaw, Ryder Systems, Dell
- Work in the trendy Liberty Village area (Toronto) in a cool, casual environment surrounded by creative, fun-loving colleagues
- Know your contribution is essential and valued
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and a cover letter on why you think you’re right for Q4 to email@example.com, specifying ‘Front End Web Developer’ in the subject line.